Friday, June 15, 2007

Goodbye riverside

Please pray for my dad, today he tore his meniscus in his knee. He goes in Tuesday for a MRI to find out how bad it is and if he will need surgery.

The thing is, my mom and sister are going to be in Mexico for the month of July for a language class.

Because of this and a few other reasons I am moving back to Clearlake the last week of June.

I would have gone sooner… but I have Rachel and Nik's wedding to go to and there is no way I am going to miss that, and besides my mom and sister are with him now.

Pray for me also this is a big change for me.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
Ain't no joy when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's gone for way too long
Anytime she goes away
Anytime she goes away....