Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today was a long day.

I woke up really early this morning, went to the Judges Breakfast with my dad… I was the only one there under the age of 40 I think.

Then I went with my church prayer walking. They started in January, we take a few streets at a time and pray for every house on the street. Today we prayed for 51 houses, with those 51 we have prayed for a total of 1921 homes. Mad awesome.

This afternoon I got to drive to Spring Valley. For all you non-Clearlake people Spring Valley is a community for people who don’t really want to have neighbors, most people have a few acres separating them. Anyways, it was an absolutely beautiful drive… it is hard to explain, it was not beautiful I am sure by many people’s standards, but I found it breathtaking. It is really dry out there, the people out there even have to ration there water. The dryness makes it absolutely ugly… but that same ugliness makes it beautiful. It is like a great painting that is filled with great sadness, in its sorrow it brings great joy.

Anyways the reason I went out there was to pick up Mike, we went to see Harry Potter! It was so good! Now I just can’t wait until the last book comes out this month… I know I am such a nerd…

Anyways right now I am watching the Last King of Scotland while I type… not a bad movie… just kind of depressing, I am sure once I finish the movie it will be better.

I will end my day I hope with my guitar, I am once again learning how to play… I had forgotten how much I missed it.

Peace out!

No comments: